- Prepare and review with you a comparative market analysis to ensure your home is priced properly and competitively.
- Walk through your home with you and suggest fix up and other items to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
- Install a Re/Max Preferred yard sign.
- Install a brochure box on your yard sign with color flyers highlighting your home’s features.
- Install a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) electronic lock box to facilitate showings, create a record of times, dates and agents showing your home.
- Notify your neighbors that your home is for sale.
- Neighbors are an excellent source of prospects—often they know of someone in their circle looking for a home just like yours!
- Submit your listing information to the nationwide “realtor.com” web site where thousands of potential buyers and real estate agents can access.
- Broadcast fax or e-mail agents that work in your area of your home’s availability.
- Prepare and submit ads to appropriate forms of media advertising including color homes magazines (Real Estate Book).
30-DAY MARKETING PLAN TO GET YOUR HOME $OLD!
- Submit your home information and photos to front page local newspaper.
- Open house strategy. Within the first two weeks, your property will have at least one open house on a weekend. I have an open house twice a week, every Saturday and Sunday.
- Follow up showings to get feedback from showing agents and their buyers. Advise you of any problem areas that need correction.
- Represent and advise you when an offer is made and during negotiations.
- Follow up the loan and closing process when an offer is accepted.
- Obtain inspection and certification documents and permits.
- Review all documents you must sign to ensure they are correct and prepared properly for a successful closing.
- I am very well known and trusted by the local communities in the Metro Detroit Area. Most of my listings come from referrals by sellers whom I worked for.
- I work with many mortgage brokers, lenders and local Banks to help buyers with their financing throughout the entire process